Find a Forum. Start a Conversation.

Activity Feed Forum Celebrities Bright Vachirawit’s Skincare Secrets: Keeping it Simple for Clear, Radiant Skin

• Bright Vachirawit’s Skincare Secrets: Keeping it Simple for Clear, Radiant Skin

Posted by Angelu on 18/03/2024 at 2:30 PM

During an exclusive interview with PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) at Oxecure’s event in Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok on March 4, 2024, Thai heartthrob Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree spilled the beans on his seemingly effortless skincare routine. Sharing his secrets to maintaining that enviable clear and bright complexion, Bright emphasized the importance of keeping it simple. “Honestly, nothing special,” he revealed, stressing the basics like staying hydrated, getting enough rest, and sticking to a straightforward skincare regimen—cleansing, moisturizing, serum, and of course, sunscreen. But when it comes to essentials, sunscreen takes the crown for Bright, who understands the harsh impact of the sun in their hot climate. “If I can choose only one,” he confessed, “I would choose my sunscreen.”

Source: Pep.ph

Angelu replied 1 month, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

Share this